Funny Pictures 2019

Fun fact: I know nothing about the eggball sport, but some 'murican friends of mine were sharing memes about (I assume) a recent match, and this one made me laugh even if I’m not aware of the context.

You don’t need to know about baseball to get it.

Two egos collidin’. That’s all.

Oh it’s baseball? I thought they were discussing a football match. In that case, i need to take back my comment about “eggball”.

6 Likes

Every single time…feelsbadman.

83e

On a semi-related note: who’s the genius who designed the new McDonald’s cup that save us from plastic straws? Did they even test them?? Basically all their drinks have ice, and every time I try to drink there’s an ice cub getting stuck in the hole after half a sip and I have to start stirring the cup left and right to dislodge it.

1 Like

They’re designed to make you exercise so you can burn off all the excess sugar and carbs. Genius…

1 Like

I dunno. It sounds to me as if you could achieve the same effect, in less time, by flogging the bishop with one hand while cramming down your burger and Coke with the other.

1 Like

Maybe @yyy has an extra hand to make up for his missing eye, but that’s not going to work for me

Definitely the route to go if you want to add some special sauce.

1 Like

wat

1 Like

His penis is on his stomach? :flushed: I knew he was a freak, buuuut…

It’s probably as twisted as he is.

1 Like

I think it’s more a case of mental masturbation.

In the span of 24 hours I’ve learned that Biden is Joseph, not just Joe, and the meaning of “flogging bishops”.

I’m not sure how I feel about all of this…

Orgasmic?

In the interest of further education, herewith some vintage Joe Cartoon (OK to post videos in the Funny Pictures thread?)

Probably NSFW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmP0hmuDbMQ

1 Like

Greta%20how%20dare%20you%20red%20eyes

1 Like

Try Ugly Americans S01E03. Just sayin’.

4 Likes