Funny Pictures 2019

7 Likes

I have so many horror stories on United, like them overbooking flights that were pre-paid and bribing me with vouchers to take a later flight, which was then overbooked as well.

I think the worst one is I arrived at the airport 3 hours before an international flight taking into account how incompetent they are (usually they recommend you arrive 2 hours before an international flight). The damn check-in line was so long and dysfunctional that it took 2.5 hours to get to the desk. At which time they told me it was too late to board! I’m generally a pretty calm guy when dealing with customer service issues, but this time I lost my shit. So the check-in person told me to speak to someone else. And this other person told me to speak to the original person who told me to speak to him! At this point I just lost it. Squeaky mouse gets the cheese, so they eventually relented and rushed me, and others who had been abandoned at the end of the line, through security and on to the plane.

5 Likes

Dark.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Problem solved!

1 Like

Kansas City, here I come.

6 Likes

4 Likes

We were supposed to get someone out there to monitor the lines, bring people from the first departing flight to the front of the line/desk regardless of their time of arrival. Then most would make it on time…

That line check was also very useful to dig out those who had forgotten their passport, were carrying stuff they shouldn’t and my favorite, were in line for the wrong airline.

My favorite job, despite the higher possibility of being screamed at.

2 Likes

The United sign reminded me of this song. United broke his guitar and wouldn’t reimburse him so he wrote a song about it.

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I tried but I don’t get this one

I guess she’s angry the tree is a pervert? :man_shrugging:

It fell a bit flat for me too.

1 Like

4 Likes

It would have worked better if the tree started acting like the one in the Evil Dead. There’s other options as well:

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes