Funny Pictures 2019

9 Likes

Well there is a point there. Nothing is going to change if one keeps berating themselves for not measuring up. IJS

This Thai sigh apparently tells drivers to drive slowly if you’re drunk

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ha, indeed it does. Seems reasonable lol. I wonder if it’s approaching a police checkpoint.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Yes it does!

DRUNK
DRIVE
SLOWLY SLOWLY

And it’s in the northeastern part of the country. Known for drunk “hillbillies”!

2 Likes

When asked about it, the local officials said they can’t stop all drunk driving so it’s solid advice. Can’t deny their logic lol.

2 Likes

That’s really true, obviously people know they shouldn’t drunk drive, and can be caught for it which the cops will do if they can, so if they are still doing it, at least tell them to drive slowly. It’s not a concern I guess that they’re actually giving you some kind of legal sanction.

1 Like

To close the 2019 thread:

xkcd new_years_eve

Ps. and one more! :grinning:

xkcd weird_hill

1 Like

3 Likes

Uh… giving instructions to people with impaired judgment will accomplish what, exactly?

When a drunk lays his head in your lap, you don’t tell him not to do that. You know he’s not listening. You grab him by the hair and move him. That works.

8 Likes

Lethargic, low energy teens with bad posture apparently

Leave it up to a progressive to not get a joke.

1 Like

Cause they dont look like that anymore. Not since I was a teenager.

Where’s the phone? The duckface lips? The vanity?

Fashions do tend to go in circles. Duckface is so 2009. We’re now back to what teenagers looked like when I was Billie Eilish’s age, pretty much.

2 Likes