Funny Pictures 2019

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Funny or horrifying?

2 Likes

Funny, then horrifying.

Would love to hear what @Andrew0409 thinks.

1 Like

looks horrendous. I can’t imagine banana flavor matching with a tomato sauce pizza.

1 Like

The pizza itself actually doesn’t look bad. I’d just remove the banana slices, feed them to my parrot, and then eat the pizza.

1 Like

I’d probably eat one slice, just on the theory that nowadays chef types mix up all kinds of weird shit that actually ends up tasting pretty good. I can’t imagine banana working with tomato sauce and garlic, but I think I’d give it a shot anyway.

Likely a meal I’d end up sharing with a parrot, though.

3 Likes

He better think it’s gross.

5 Likes

Seems like he’s enjoying all the excellent food, gelato, espressos and grappas. Good for him, he was really struggling in Malaysia.

1 Like

Our neighborhood vegetarian place mixes curry and bananas. Hear me out, it tastes very well.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I can believe bananas in a savory curry could taste good. Not as a pizza topping though… that makes me gag even typing it. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

That’s our loss, though. That thread was so entertaining, in a schadenfreudy way.
I hope they’ll dine out at a Malaysian restaurant just to remember the good old times, and share the results with us.

5 Likes

20190818_214923