Funny Pictures 2019

As @Icon said, this time of the year its extremely popular lol.

There is this guy who looks exactly like my dad, older singer who is also quite popular at weiyas. One song is a duet and we have a couple dude´s at the office who sing it really well.

We are lucky in the sense that we have talented people performing. We have coworkers who play piano and violin and really can sing. Our comedian presenters are usually a riot. And singing is quite good, if I may say. Modesty aside, my numbers are always appreciated and people ask if I am performing this year too. Already planning what to do for next year as people have set the bar very high this weiya. Ideas are welcomed.

Solo belly dancing performance?

2 Likes

They would be blinded by its whiteness. Winter is not the best time for such activities.

Something with less skin, preferably.

4 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

MM/DD/YYYY! Yes

1 Like

Borrowed from Reddit:

3 Likes

I’d find it pretty hard to be upbeat without my meat. :astonished:

Why? Just tell me, why?
Is there any reasoning behind it?

1 Like

When I say today’s date, I say January thirty-first.

3 Likes

You could as well say thirty-first of January, if you have learned DD/MM/YYYY since beginning…
It seems to me that the way you say the date is a result of learning MM/DD rather than a reason for it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Is it the 4th of July or July 4th?

1 Like

it’s Independence Day

Here in Japan it’s YYYY/MM/DD

Back in Australia it’s DD/MM/YYYY

I’m fine with either: there’s a logical size progression. But the USA system makes as much sense as sticking with Imperial units. or calling the main plate of the meal the entree.

please catch up.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

If you add the year, ie. July 4th, 2019.

ETA: The 4th of July is on July 4th. :stuck_out_tongue:

Delete.

Better let the US media know!

https://www.visitsouthernutah.com/Kanab_4th_of_July_2018

The holiday is the 4th of July, but the date is July 4th ie 7/4.

1 Like