Funny Pictures 2020

Yea. It’s normal.

One of the best things to freak out the Taiwanese with when it comes to ‘western food’

They forgot deer and buffalo as well. :roll:

3 Likes

Seriously? It’s still hot AF. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve eaten both horse and rabbit.

Rabbit is common in Italian cooking and very light. Fun fact about rabbit… the meat is so lean, that if you try to survive on it your stomach will get confused and start eating itself. So you will starve if you try to survive on rabbit… maybe faster than if you don’t eat anything.

As for horse? How could you live in East Asia and not have tried it… there’s ba sashi, which is horse sashimi in Japan (delicious)… and I’ve even had Korean pony BBQ in Jeju Island.

Tastes kinda like buffalo or less fatty beef.

1 Like

I have to say, I’m pretty hesitant about trying horse. I hear it has quite a kick.

1 Like

My Korean neeeiiiiighbor used to like it.

3 Likes

Hey, rabbits taste really good.

1 Like

Google Maps at least reminds me where I went…

3 Likes

119952327_3316059225098443_3030469081340129183_n

7 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t know why, but that are really funny, or are really dumb.

Uhh, really easily? :slight_smile:

I bet on too many to eat one. Not kosher. I like coniglio though

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Nice. You took a meme and improved it. :+1:

4 Likes

Japan eats horse. It’s right on the main small stream running through Kyoto. I posted a picture here somewhere. Maybe.

1 Like

I think rabbit is pretty delicious as well. It’s a popular delicacy in Tuscany. I don’t remember where horse is popular, somewhere in the north. Never had it myself.

Italian government workers often pretend to work and do useless road work. I’ve seen it myself. A street was redone and “fixed” in the city I was at and I am 100% certain it became worse somehow. The real issue was, there was nothing particularly wrong with that street while other streets actually needed to be fixed with huge pot holes.

2 Likes