Funny Pictures 2020

I thought it was be careful not to slip down into the ditch that was on the other side of the sign. But in retrospect I should have know it had something to do with water… 水🥴

no, 深圳/Shenzhen, the name of the city across from Hong Kong is Deep Ditch.

Zhen is ditch, Shen is deep.

Your electronics are assembled in a deep drainage ditch.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I assume that’s for real? I guess they’ll sell advertising space to whoever’s prepared to pay for it …

(Sorry just catching up on the forum)
The best beef i have had here in Kaohsiung was at this place, its a lot out the way and the restaurant is only open in the day.

The steak was nice and rare (i have mine Blue in the UK but not here), also got some nice lamb cutlets from the shop too.

https://www.beefschool.com.tw

4 Likes

Gen X Tinder

5 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

More like Dck-In-A Pan. Riff off of DCK in A Box.

1 Like

:astonished:

1 Like

Didn’t know cows could clutch pearls.

1 Like

It’s hard with hooves, but I do my best. :wink:

1 Like

What is this a kids game?

Louisiana, boots for the swamps.

Arkansas, they run around half the time with no pants.

Missouri, keep the BBQ off your shirt.

What else, I’m sleepy.

Always found that saying ironic, since they actually call them prawns and not shrimp there.

that was a line in a tourism advert destined for the US market, so the word Shrimp was chosen on purpose.

we do use the word ‘shrimp’ in Australia, for a very small prawn, or as a pejorative for other thing that’s surprisingly small in stature compared to the norm. Shrimp cocktail, for example, if you use small prawns:

1 Like

You definitely wouldn’t throw those small buggers on the barbie though. They’d come out as cinders.

1 Like