Funny Pictures 2021

It’s odd to me that Hooter’s is making humor about something that is a real thing and should be given more serious attention.

They’re not though - the poster isn’t humorous or presumably intended to be. It’s genuine, I believe.

3 Likes

Judging by the way the money is arranged, they had two sessions of 100 rounds each.

4 Likes

1 Like

13 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

That’s actually a great idea, if they follow through with it. :upside_down_face:
(See Bob’s Burgers S03E14.)

Did he really luck out? Kim Kardashian is like 15 years older than him and her body proportions are freakish more than sexy.

1 Like

8 Likes

plenty of video evidence of cats chasing away other animals (bears and crocs come to mind) in order to save their owners, here’s one of a cat protecting its owner from a dog:

i think cats are smarter than dogs, and they’re smart enough to know that we will serve them (they don’t have to serve us). if your cat likes you enough, or if it is bored, it might save your life

but i’m a cat person. So long, and thanks for all the lasagne.

4 Likes

I mean… it’s just a “funny picture.” :man_shrugging: I was even meh about posting it due to the typos.

I have no dog in this fight… heh.

2 Likes

I was cringing a bit on those typos as well but, like you said, it’s not a PhD dissertation or anything.

1 Like

i went for an alternate reading on this one. Where is the little shit?

4 Likes

2 Likes
6 Likes

There’s going to be some sweaty, hot Jetson fucking happening somewhere.