Funny Pictures 2021

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funniest videos

ANA has granted me 2 extensions. Of course I will book them them the nanosecond after they allow my trip to Japan!

1 Like

7 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

7 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s why Elvis hasn’t returned yet. Everywhere you look, McDonalds and toilets.

2 Likes

That ride was so much fun though. Think it was called the Gravitron. Yeah, a lot of those great rides wouldn’t pass the overly litigious smell test now. You could probably still find them in Taiwan and other countries in Asia though.

1 Like

I remember riding that as a kid (yes, my parents let me), and thinking, “This doesn’t seem very safe.” Maybe that was part of the fun.

Yeah, they probably got stricter after that kid was decapitated by a waterslide in Texas a few years ago.

4 Likes

Oh, I heard of a kid losing his legs at a waterpark in Canada a few years ago, but I missed the Texas one.

If it was quick, I suppose it would be less horrible than the rotating restaurant that crushed a kid’s head.

Home Sweet Home

4 Likes

ATX used to be my home too. It’s changed so much since I’ve moved out almost 10 years ago, but the puking on the streets has always been there, hah.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

Taiwan made it onto Saturday Night Live Comedy Show.

1 Like