Funny Pictures 2021

Dad was adopted.

6 Likes

Well, at least he knows his wife hasn’t been having an affair.

1 Like

Well, I just learned something about figs that I never knew! However, I don’t get the incel and wasp overlap.

Edit: Wait, is it WASP? If so I still don’t get the connection.

1 Like

WASP is an american colloquial acronym for “white anglo saxon protestant”.

i believe (or in my mind anyway) it was popularly used to describe the image of a 1950’s era suburban house wife.

i think it’s mostly used sarcastically these days though, at least in the millennial generation. now the nomer is just like… “white Christian” I guess.

NSF :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:s

Summary

Who is that?
And why is it funny?

I was thinking the same thing I don’t get it.

It’s the mother of that little girl that disappeared in Portugal. No idea why it’s funny.

Edit: Ah, OK, the meme includes song lyrics that could possibly be interpreted as being about her.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Or she has, but probably just with one guy.

Thank you, but I still don’t get it why is funny. :idunno:
It doesn’t matter know. I see @SuperS54 edited the post.

Well, his (ginger) wife is in the pic so presumably they all got their genes from her as opposed to some other biological father. Anyway, the only time I’ve ever heard of a ginger guy getting some action is in Harry Potter.

3 Likes

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

Congrats on making math funny.

Coworker: Why isn’t your camera on?

Me:

4 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

That’s good, but it would be even better with the Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese cases added:

I’m still in the office, I think my kidneys are failing, but the boss says I need to be here.

BONUS KOREAN SPECIAL: and I’ll be out drinking with the boss afterwards. I hope my kidneys can take it.

Guy

5 Likes