Funny Pictures 2022

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funny Political Pictures 2022

A post was merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

“Hey, my eyes are up here!

2 Likes

3 Likes

That would be awesome.

1 Like

8 Likes

3 Likes

I recently got into urban planning and I had decided to draw up an MRT map for a typical North American city.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Taiwanese people fucking loving do that. Then they come back after 2 minutes and try again

6 Likes

My manager continually does that. She even shouts through the door asking if I’m doing a shit or a piss.

Piss

But you’ve made me so nervous that I’ve got some drops on my pants so you are waiting until they are dry now.

2 Likes

You should tell her you’re in the middle of a crafty wank and she’s just put you off your stroke, so now she’s got a longer wait.

2 Likes

Knowing her, she might ask to watch.

Sounds like you have a more interesting workplace than mine.

1 Like

You could try livening it up by going to the toilet more

At our office, there’s a bookkeeper with IBS, and every afternoon around the same time, she goes into the ladies room and lets out an incredibly long, loud trumpeting fart that echoes through the whole office. :trumpet: Nobody’s ever had the heart to tell her that everyone can hear her, so this situation has continued for years.

12 Likes