Funny Pictures 2022

From before this sheriff came to town, so meh.

Unless you can prove otherwise… :sleeping:

Not safe for work

6 Likes

I can’t look at that …Jesus Mary and Joseph.

As long as the wood is in good condition, it’s pretty OK… la

2 Likes

2 Likes

I was watching a review of that thing a while back on YouTube. Considering it was basically a toy, it was pretty damn impressive. I did a couple of projects with the H8S in the 1990s and although it is/was a capable MCU, I’m astounded they managed to get it to do so much.

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s messed up :wink::rofl:

1 Like

All praise the mighty Repost Czar! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How you doin’? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

3 Likes

5 Likes

Either they didn’t read it and decided to project that age onto Romeo, or they did read it and they’re just messing with people. Either way it’s kind of creepy. :2cents:

Somehow already the case in California. Some stuff sold on Amazon, as well as places (from parking lots to whole buildings) have a label: “this thing/place may expose you to {insert your favorite carcinogen} which is known in the State of California to cause {all kinds of cancer}.”

So many of these labels that you end up saying “fuck it, everything is carcinogenic anyways.”

EDIT: just got my new check booklet from my bank today. The bank even provided a nice fake leather case for the booklet. Oh wait… “This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP…”

3 Likes

6 Likes