Funny pictures thread (NSFW)

[quote=“JOBNUMBER”]

For people who don’t understand football… the quarterback is set behind the wrong guy to get the snap, and the other guy is telling him where the ball is.[/quote]

[quote=“JOBNUMBER”]If more people posted here… I wouldn’t be posting useless stuff like crazy.

Like what you say???

Like this…

[/quote]

Sexy…furniture. :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hot huh!? :sunglasses:

A teacher who works for me took this picture in Taiwan and it made Big-boys.

big-boys.com/pictures/picture1417.html

Priorities and all that.

What a moment! :laughing: :bravo:

I saw this when I was on my visa run to Okinawa, in the airport :noway: :smiley:

All four politicians speak the same language.

Always make sure your kid is wide awake when he/she is about to dress…

http://media1.break.com/content/thatway.wmv

:smiley:

I don’t know if you guys have noticed it a while ago… I am always a bit slow. :smiley:

[quote]The Turning Torso tower, built by the Swedish housing association HSB counts as one of Sweden’s most debated construction projects. During the spring, the building won a prestigious award at a property-industry trade fair in Cannes.

Providing a clear landmark in Sweden’s third-largest city, the Turning Torso stands proud on the shore of the 琀esund Straits. Its height is almost overwhelming, as is the gleaming white fa蓷de and the twisted form. The building can actually be seen all the way from Helsingborg, 50 kilometers from Malm?

With its 54 stories, the Turning Torso is no normal apartment block. In 1996, the Spanish sculptor and architect Santiago Calatrava created a design he called the Twisting Torso ?a twisting human form consisting of a number of cubes.[/quote]

http://www.trelleborg.com/template/T048.asp?id=1006&y=0&c=0

Do you really need an escalator there???

:banana:

Stop pretending you’re dead (when there is a bear).
For your own safety, pretending dead is a wrong behaviour.

:smiley:

A post in another thread inspired me to dig this out:

Posted here under the title, “How can you tell its almost Summer?”

“The Girls start showing off their Belly Buttons.”

I could have happily gone my whole life. . .

[quote=“damafen”]Posted here under the title, “How can you tell its almost Summer?”

“The Girls start showing off their Belly Buttons.”[/quote]

You win.

:sick: