Funny Political Pictures 2022

Having finally given his part time propagandists what the really wanted, Putin started to feel sleepy and a little hungry…

Squirting at full pressure, creamy and delicious!

6 Likes

3 Likes

That Facebook selfie is so uncanny valley I thought it was fake when I first saw it… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Must be an inside joke, otherwise, the humans wouldn’t have agreed.

If that were the case, would Zuckerberg be dumb enough to let it circulate? Or maybe he just doesn’t care?

I don’t know.
I didn’t see his hands in the air…

1 Like

I meant it’s an inside joke to all present for that monstrous photo.

Yeah, I got that… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

3 Likes
  • Take bus
3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Captain Underpants is a banned book?!
:noway:

1 Like

According to the American Library Association, the Captain Underpants books were reported as some of the most banned and challenged books in the United States between 2000 and 2009 (13),[8] as well as between 2010 and 2019.[9] The books were named one of the top ten most banned and challenged books in 2002 (6), 2004 (4), 2005 (8), 2012 (1), 2013 (1), and 2018 (3).[10] The Captain Underpants series was explicitly banned in some schools for “insensitivity, offensive language, encouraging disruptive behavior, LGBTQ+ issues, violence, being unsuited to the age group, sexually explicit content, anti-family content, as well as encouraging children to disobey authority.

2 Likes

:runaway:

I’m guessing that was the clincher. I remember quite a lot of books of that sort when I was a kid; the message was, though, not to “challenge authority” as such, but to use your brains and challenge bad people using authority as a cover for bad deeds. In current year, that’s getting me into a lot of trouble.

Are you posting from your underground bunker? :sweat_smile:

Worse. I’m posting from imprisonment.