Funny Political Pictures 2022

To be fair, he’s probably right if you’re well-placed enough to be one of the 0.1% hoovering up capital from everyone else going bankrupt. It’s an ill wind and all that.

1 Like

She doesn’t look that much like Sissy Spacek in Carrie here.

Is that good or bad?

If we finally get this pandemic under control, the inflation of 2021 will soon fade from memory.
– Paul Krugman, Sept. 2021

“It’s the New York Times, stupid.”

1 Like

Even worse…NYT Opinion.

I think you played yourself.

Dog fetus = dog

So humans fetus = human

4 Likes

Not the point at all.

1 Like

So much text!

Where are the funny pictures?

4 Likes

Angry @RickRoll is scary… :astonished:

3 Likes

Joe mad that Nancy got to push a kid and he didn’t?

2 Likes

In fairness, there absolutely should have been an economic boom. Biden was handed the best possible situation: an extremely strong economy which had been artificially restrained, vaccines to largely end the public policy part of the pandemic, and general stability in foreign affairs. If he had lived up to his promise of being a venal house plant, there would have been an economic boom. Instead his handlers interfered with as much as they could, botched everything on the foreign front, and leaned in to covid hysteria.

3 Likes

Right. A real president would’ve convinced China not to pursue zero covid crippling supply chain because they have very strong relations with China…very strong. They also would’ve stopped Russia from invading Ukraine because nobody is closer to Putin. Never would’ve happened.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh I think Obama did more than that. :laughing: where’s the fair and balance mean memes?

1 Like

What’s extrajudicial murder of U.S. citizens compared to wearing a tan suit though, right?

5 Likes

And here I was thinking of the Saudi slaughter in Yemen with our weapons, and the whole Mexico gun thing. :whistle:

1 Like

Yeah, but c’mon. Tan suit? That’s like a literal war crime.

1 Like