Funny Political Pictures 2022

5 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure there aren’t many MAGA types who mock the New Testament. So it doesn’t really work.

2 Likes

It’s American humor so you might not get it.

No, it’s radical-left humour, so it’s not funny to anyone who doesn’t view the world through that particular lens. When did you last see someone in a MAGA hat throwing tomatoes at a church?

1 Like

Confirmed that you don’t get it.

4 Likes

There’s a thread of people in America who simultaneously hate religion and misinterpret the Bible to attack religious people as being anti-religious. This type of humor is designed by them and really only works for them.

2 Likes

The joke also seems to carry the implication that Jesus would wholeheartedly approve of modern Far Left rhetoric and the ideas that lie beneath it. I can’t be certain, but that seems a bit unlikely to me.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean."

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

After getting a graduate degree, if you came out of it thinking you know shit it must have not been a good degree.

I finished mine thinking damn, I’m just scratching the surface of things to know.

6 Likes

6 Likes