Funny Political Pictures 2022

Does she hate clothes?

I think she just has trouble finding clothes that fit.

3 Likes

3 Likes

i guess that’s true, but perhaps not in the way she imagines.

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Just commenting because I hate pictures that pretend they’re from actual news sources. This was never published by Global News and is completely made up.

3 Likes

Satirical memes often are made up. I’m sure you’ll be happy to know that fullfact have done a fact check on it.

3 Likes

The fact that one has to search to see if the news is real or not attest for the quality of the news being punished nowadays :smirk:

3 Likes

Yeah, I am sure peddling completely fake news (that reinforces our preconceived notions) as real and from a real source without any disclaimer or obvious indicator is perfectly harmless, and not at all detrimental to those in society who just assume it to be true without a second thought. :slightly_smiling_face:

My money is on the poster posting that not knowing/caring if it is fake or not - as it reinforces their conspiratorial biases adequately enough. Hell, they could even have posted it thinking it was accurate, keeping past history in mind.

There are, unfortunately, legions of people online that lap up this fake stuff, take it as canon, and then repost it, not even tongue in cheek…what could go wrong, spreading some tinfoil-19? :upside_down_face:

I agree, but that does not mean this kind of stuff proliferating is good or even neutral for society.

I didn’t mean to imply it was. Quite the opposite!

Now, back to the pictures!

3 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl:

As usual, I had to google it to figure out if this is satire or the hellish clownworld that we’re compelled to accept as “reality”.

It’s clownworld.

The fact that it’s from 2011 makes it even worse, IMO.

2 Likes

Hey, a nuclear winter is better than no winter at all, right? Right?!? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes