Funny Political Pictures II

Yeah nothing about forced sex with fat Han CCPers and the probable fact that they can’t see their fams ever again. But that’s on me, I keep reading the papers on this side.

1 Like

It’s the Exploration Age once again!

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Correct.

Owner of vessel is Japanese Shoei Kisen Company.

Leaser is Evergreen Marine, part of the Taiwanese Evergreen Group, which includes EVA Airways. Among other stuff.

Then the vessel itself travels under Panamanian flag of convenience.

Most crew is from India.

And I wonder who was at the helm during the passage. In the Panama canal you have professional folk whose job is only taking any vessel from one side of the canal to the other, through the esclusas. They know that route better than anyone else. They train for years and are certified after many tests and actual driving.

1 Like

OK, I haven’t heard this one before… (Babylon Bee)

4 Likes

Probably because other satire sites have a sense of humor.
The Babylon Bee, it’s unfunny because it’s untrue!

3 Likes

5 Likes

@mups judging humor…that’s a good one. :laughing:

4 Likes

If there’s one thing this thread taught me it’s that different people have different sense of humor.
I mean, A LOT different!

2 Likes

It’s no accident I can get through a sentence without questioning yours, security has its advantages. :sweat_smile:

https://i.redd.it/511e89qak9p61.jpg

1 Like

I think you just proved RickRoll’s point, mups …

3 Likes

I wouldn’t expect a libertarian to find that funny, they’re known to be sensitive.

I’m not entirely sure what a libertarian is …

A group of people whose characteristics include thinking they’re tuned in and serious, but may not be quite where they think they’re at, as the picture illustrates. :brain:

Enjoy the rest of your day!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Well, nobody’s ever accused mups of self-awareness. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: From funny political pictures

3 Likes