Funny Political Pictures II

:laughing:

This is why universities get so criticized for their professors having such ideological bents. You know from my posts I’m pretty liberal, and even I didn’t pass the “woke” purity test in one of my graduate classes for daring to question the notion that black people and other minorities can’t be racist. Professors of all political stripes need to stop inserting their ideology into their instruction.

7 Likes

I honestly don’t enjoy professors who spent their entire professional career in academia. They tend to be guilty of this, but just in general. They get really weird for some reason.

3 Likes

They’re also better researchers than they are teachers. Their classroom management skills generally suck. I had a couple professors who were obviously brilliant in their fields, but they weren’t good at effectively conveying the information to the students or coming up with engaging class plans.

2 Likes

Some of us were weird to begin with, thank you

2 Likes

Finally! A picture that will piss off both sides!

But who can really hate on true love? :heart:

3 Likes

Talking about pissing everybody…

3 Likes

Some of those are sooo good. I don’t get the Germany one though.

3 Likes

i don’t see the issue? virtue signaling is a big issue in white “progressive” circles. you know the people who put coexist and blm signs in their yard but do nothing to actually donate time or money to black communities or to unlearn the fantasy history they’ve been taught.

some of them argue profusely on the internet

many people from all walks of life argue on the internet. i’ve seen a lot of people on the forum get caught up with the difference between performative wokeness (bad) and actually addressing the reality of inequality based on race.

1 Like

She has all kinds of issues…and she’s making a fortune off of them.

https://i.imgur.com/l23rUWY.jpg
Actually there are some good ‘performative wokeness memes’, and this is the right forum, so

2 Likes

you mean to say in your mind she has issues? what are the issues, in your mind? and did my other comment not dispel them?

i don’t know much about this author but if you’d care to tell me what’s wrong about her character or something else, i’m curious to know.

yep. before corporations were bandwagoning on the popularity of the memetic format, which, while cringe, wasn’t particularly offensive and to be expected. this however, is different. using popular and just social movements to push your product. not cool.

Whasherface’s new book says they’re the problem.

you disagree? that’s essentially an admission of supporting virtue signaling, which i recall you are not for…

I don’t disagree. White wokeies are still telling blacks and minorities what’s wrong with them and how to fix it. It’s shockingly obvious, very bigoted and most likely racist.

1 Like