Funny Political Pictures II

Yeah, Evergreen is a Taiwanese conglomerate. It was the largest cargo shipping company until recently when it slipped down a bit. You might know them as Eva air, one of their companies.

2 Likes

Are you drawing a distinction between “the state” and the “government”, or did you just have a brain fart?

I thought this was common knowledge. Apparently not :slight_smile:

Japanese owned, Taiwanese operated, I believe:

also,

5 Likes

I would guess most people aren’t that interesting in cargo shipping companies. They would just know Eva without knowing it’s a Evergreen company.

That’s where you are focused, man. PragerU can find another baker if they wish.

1 Like

Obviously they can’t to even close to the same effect, but the tweet you referenced seemed to call them out on a false pretense, which is why I pointed out that it seemed stupid and lacked self-awareness. Rather than acknowledge the mistake or the point, you’ve taken us down this long, frustrating road. OK, carry on!

Well. I’m gonna have to respectfully disagree. PragerU can find their own baker if they don’t like YouTube.

Either we have enforcement mechanisms for free speech on private platforms or they fend for themselves. They can’t have it both ways.

6 Likes

Secretly, Ronald Crump is actually John Barron…

1 Like

The CCP trying to meme… :astonished:

[Regina Ip Lau Suk Yee
@ReginaIplau
](https://twitter.com/ReginaIplau[10h](https://twitter.com/ReginaIplau/status/1375364238907072512)
I will stop buying or using Burberry products until Burberry has retracted or apologized for its unfounded allegations against Xinjiang.

One more. A bit on the serious side, but it’s just as good as some others I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Burberry got pretty owned there. I can’t see how they will ever recover from that.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s all kinds of classy…

(Not funny)

Yeah nothing about forced sex with fat Han CCPers and the probable fact that they can’t see their fams ever again. But that’s on me, I keep reading the papers on this side.

1 Like

It’s the Exploration Age once again!

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like