Funny Political Pictures II

3 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

oh boy? stone toss? alright I know this is political pictures but I’m gonna post this here anyway:

do I expect anyone to watch it? no probably not, but if you’re interested in what stone toss really is go on ahead. you’ve been warned.

1 Like

There are something like 7 billion people running around time based reality now. Yeah, there’s a lot going on and apparently more to come. Laff it up.

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

How’s that funny?

It flies in the face of the high approval rating narrative.

I didn’t know YouTube videos were an accurate metric of approval. In any event you can say it makes a point, but I still don’t see where the “haha” is.

Maybe funny more in the strange sense.

That is a complete misreading of MG’s involvement. But you have your fun.

The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.

• Dig deeper into the moment.

Special offer: Subscribe for $1 a week.

Mr. Greenberg, who has since resigned his post as tax collector in Seminole County, north of Orlando, visited the White House with Mr. Gaetz in 2019, according to a photograph that Mr. Greenberg posted on Twitter.

No charges have been brought against Mr. Gaetz, and the extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.

Mr. Gaetz said in an interview that his lawyers had been in touch with the Justice Department and that they were told he was the subject, not the target, of an investigation. “I only know that it has to do with women,” Mr. Gaetz said. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.”

Mr. Gaetz called the investigation part of an elaborate scheme involving “false sex allegations” to extort him and his family for $25 million that began this month. He said he and his father, Don Gaetz, had been cooperating with the F.B.I. and “wearing a wire” after they were approached by people saying they could make the investigation “go away.” Mr. Gaetz claimed the disclosure of the sex trafficking inquiry was intended to thwart an investigation into the extortion plot.

Why else do you think she was chosen if not to be the FIRST ASIAN AMERICAN WOMAN VPOTUS? And why do you think she didn’t go to the border after her leadership role was announced. She’s no dummy.

3 Likes

1 Like