4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

unnamed

3 Likes

3c0b4a6d7a90022afc3bbc292b2809e10fdaaa7f4043c8623bceb5bd3504e136

2 Likes

Out of all the Gaetz material available…I have to be objective…this is like the least funny. But I like you so I’ll like it anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually that one’s pretty funny.

As a Brit (where the a.o.c. is 16) I’m not entirely sure what all the fuss is about. Wasn’t she 17? A 17-year-old is fairly definitively an adult. Gaetz strikes me a complete well-rounded sleazeball, but it’s not like she was 12 or something.

Not in the state she’s from. Hence the reason for him needing to cross state lines.

Also disagree a 17 year old is an adult in the context of a relationship with a guy that age, or for drinking, or for voting, or for serving.

And Gaetz is like 37, so you know, this is gross predatory behavior any way you slice it. Him arguing anything was legal is pretty hilarous in that context, as if it’s ok if it’s legal. :sweat_smile:

Was just going to say when mups finds a political funny he posts 20 times a day and keeps going for weeks, I was even going to use the made up “drink bleach” line as an example, as you can see years later mups still finds the same joke funny, even Trump never mentions bleach.

2 Likes

funny pics count today: 2 (now 3)
yours: 1 post about me, zero funny pics

The bleach stuff never stops being funny, I agree. Lighten up maybe?

1 Like

I wasn’t suggesting it’s OK. It just seems to me that nobody even noticed he was a corrupt scumbag before that happened.

I think many knew, but many also chose to ignore it, until now, when it’s too big to ignore.

It may feel like it at times, but the COVID pandemic has not been happening for years. That remark wasn’t even 1 year ago. Also, the bleach jokes may be old, but the sight of some Trumpers distorting reality itself in their feverish efforts to turn his ‘bleach’ remark into something serious and scientifically sound, only for Trump to then undercut them by saying he was only being “sarcastic” is something that will never not be funny.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, someone made that argument here, that he meant injecting sunlight. Turns out he was being sarcastic a day later, whoops.

The cool thing is, Trump was joking about it, it’s hard to complain about others joking about it. But still…

I’m not even convinced about that. I think he read some stupid shit on one of his gullible boomer conspiracy websites, and repeated it on stage. Then when people mocked it, he backtracked and said he was being “sarcastic.”

I imagine Trump voters reacted like this

2 Likes

images (30) images (25)

8 Likes

3 Likes

Unlike Cuomo?