Funny Political Pictures II

Comic is inaccurate as he has a mask (despite being pulled down).

He was gonna wear a mask and get a vaccine until the podcaster who asks questions and smokes weed suggested maybe not?

5 Likes

1 Like

This is going to be the new Bernie-in-mittens, isnā€™t it?

1 Like

No, that would never happenā€¦

4 Likes

The ā€œBig Lieā€? I need to get on the leftist mailing list so I can learn about the changes in how we use language at the same time the establishment media does.

1 Like

Is the ā€œHuge Fibā€ better?

It doesnā€™t have the same ring, does it? Of course, not being associated with Hitler is a plus. Whatever you guys decide, could I get the memo so Iā€™m not surprised when virtually all of the establishment media start to use language in new and creative ways?

Itā€™s hilarious Trump is now trying to appropriate the expression to mean that the election results are the ā€˜big lieā€™. I guess he thinks itā€™s smart to double down on pointing out how his claims of election fraud were destroyed in courts. :sweat_smile: :brain:

https://i.imgur.com/2rVfckH.jpg

2 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any coherent 4D Chess strategy to it. I think heā€™s half demented and just believes his own bullshit. Nice use of the giant Bidens meme btw! :+1:

1 Like

New promo poster.

OC

3 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh I love Cincway Du Marco! My favourite holiday!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Interesting how vaccine hesitancy is highest among blacks and latinos, and yet anti-vaxxers are invariably portrayed as white Republicans in these cartoons.

3 Likes

For the love of Marx, just follow the narrative!

Late edit: In fairness, there seems to be a good reason for this portrayal:

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m following it all rightā€¦just not buying it. I guess my brain just isnā€™t tiny enough.

2 Likes

Yeah, not sure Iā€™d trust an NPR poll.