Funny Political Pictures II

I think it’s interesting that the concept of race as we know it is relatively new. But to her point, it’s likely some romans in the Bible would have been considered white today. But romans themselves didn’t see being Roman as a ethnicity or race. There were romans from all parts of the old world as their empire spread.

4 Likes

1 Like

just wrote one of these. 100 percent accurate.

1 Like

9 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

What’s funny about that?

It’s not Willie Mays.

4 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

One day somebody’s gonna make a honest comic about how it’s totally happening on both sides of the political spectrum.

Remember when Trump told the Proud Boys to get ready to attack?
Remember when he sent thousands of supporters to attempt a coup and the Cap Hill security kindly opened the door for them? And when nobody got arrested, even when a policeman got beaten to death by a fire extinguisher?

3 Likes

I think we remember this differently, except for nobody getting arrested I remember all of these things
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/550073-third-proud-boys-member-arrested-in-connection-to-capitol-riot
images

1 Like

It’d be funnier if the 19 year old intern making that post got Willy Mays mixed up with deceased Oxiclean pitchman Billy Mays. Made my own meme.

1 Like

I think Baxter’s point was that none of those things happened, but most of the establishment media treated them as if they did.

2 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

Eh no big change. We are already victims of systemic racism and white supremacy. As a matter of fact, big bunch of refugees do not even speak Spanish but some Mayan language. They have been massacred in large numbers, kept as slaves, blamed for sickness, rejected as infidels.

The white supremacists are the ones profiting from the hike up North.

2 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes