Funny Political Pictures II

I just want them to sell me good products at the best price and not do things like use slave labor and carelessly pollute.

2 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

A new fan, I love it! Get in line.

3 Likes

1 Like

11 Likes

4 Likes

Oh my! :rofl: Sheā€™s not wrong either.

1 Like

Your timing turned out to be immaculate! Some gems today. Enjoy.

1 Like

Dude, you have completely missed the point. Iā€™m not from US, I have never even been in US, and I donā€™t give a ratā€™s tail about any of those guys. Totally. I just absolutely donā€™t care who of them is good and who is bad, they are not living in my head unlike in yours. My point is - it must be a miserable waste of time that trawling of internet for these pictures which seemingly almost no one is really interested for. I doubt you made any of them yourself, which would be at least some sort of art maybe. If you feel offended with that pic, just tell me and I will delete it, no problem. The single purpose of that pic was a hint on your obvious addiction in a friendly and funny way, nothing political at all. Get a real hobby, go fishing or learn another language, whatever. Life can be good even in these strange times, donā€™t waste it in astonishingly useless way please. Sincerely.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not the one taking the time to create memes about other posters. :sweat_smile:

Uh, no, I love it, like I said. Are you hearing voices?

Oh look, itā€™s yet another arbiter of everything. What an original concept. :rofl:

My advice: Try to gain some tolerance for othersā€¦ Afterall Iā€™m happy to tolerate whatever this little rant of yours is supposed to be. :rainbow:

Also, most importantly, donā€™t see any funny pics. Why donā€™t you post some instead of complaining?

2 Likes

Roger
Out

2 Likes

Not even Snopes fell for that oneā€¦and thatā€™s saying something.

1 Like

Looks backwards to me. :sweat_smile: Funny either way.

Yes, this explains a lot.

2 Likes

I guess it looks normal to you. :grinning:

Anyway try not to be so serious, just pictures.

https://i.imgur.com/aR9q6sm.jpg

4 Likes

Yet another repostā€¦somebody needs to up their game.

The Trump/pic video looks a lot more real than yours. :grinning: :thinking: Finally at least, letā€™s just cut all the whining, shall we?

1 Like

iā€™m not privy to the inside of @mupsā€™ head, but that was a dank meme tho; and good on mups for being the first one to like it.

Also, suit complaints for no reason is now a both-sides thing as well

3 Likes