Funny Political Pictures II

I posted the Stats for this in the main thread. It’s not really true. There is a slight difference in vax rates (about 50% compared to 60%) and death rates (1.9 per thousand compared to 1.6 per thousand) but vaccine status only explains a small fraction of the variance in death rates. But hey, let’s not let facts get in the way of mocking The Other, eh?

1 Like

3 Likes

Repost!

2 Likes

Oops! I think I recall it now I have had my morning coffee.

2 Likes

2 Likes

“CNN Town Hall.” Damn, must be a small town…

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

In fairness, the stock market started to react to Delta, so someone started losing money.

3 Likes

1 Like

Totally disagree. The market reacted to Joe’s comment that inflation is going to be around for another year.

That was more last week. The stock market may have continued pricing in inflation early this week, but the narrative was Delta, and Republicans eat up those media narratives. That’s really the only logical reason for them suddenly being pro-vax. :syringe:

Exactly. Doesn’t make it right. The market knows it can price in COVID because it has. Inflation is way trickier. We’ll see what happens when dividends start rising soon.

ok, maybe we can talk about it in the stocks thread? This one seems to get derailed from its purpose a lot.

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes