Gotta be careful with these types. 1 break of the leg and it’s over. Unless they have a massive fortune to leave behind, it’s not worth it.
Man, that is a serious afro. He must have spent an hour every morning getting it just so.
I wonder how earnest Mable was?
And I wonder how Linda is doing with that Dennys money. They’re 24hr you know.
Hmmm, Florida seems to be doing well above average on child deaths with their percentage tied for the second lowest percentage reported.
The CDC recommends:
- Students benefit from in-person learning, and safely returning to in-person instruction in the fall 2021 is a priority.
- Vaccination is currently the leading public health prevention strategy to end the COVID-19 pandemic. Promoting vaccination can help schools safely return to in-person learning as well as extracurricular activities and sports.
- Masks should be worn indoors by all individuals (age 2 and older) who are not fully vaccinated. Consistent and correct mask use by people who are not fully vaccinated is especially important indoors and in crowded settings, when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- CDC recommends schools maintain at least 3 feet of physical distance between students within classrooms, combined with indoor mask wearing by people who are not fully vaccinated, to reduce transmission risk. When it is not possible to maintain a physical distance of at least 3 feet, such as when schools cannot fully re-open while maintaining these distances, it is especially important to layer multiple other prevention strategies, such as indoor masking.
- Screening testing, ventilation, handwashing and respiratory etiquette, staying home when sick and getting tested, contact tracing in combination with quarantine and isolation, and cleaning and disinfection are also important layers of prevention to keep schools safe.
Look at these guys preaching in the Funny Political Pictures thread. Now all we need is twenty more posts from Finley.
No worries, we’ve already got two people pointing out that your pictures are only funny if you’re making up your own facts.
An oldie but goodie: