2 Likes

Real Indians are 1/1024 Democrat. :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

The last of the real Democrats is pissed at the SEC, sez it favors Bama (Greg Sankey is SEC commish). Shows up on ESPN sportin’ this … which forces ESPN to issue PC apology.

i have no idea what any of that means… 8(

That’s James Carville, who was Bill Clinton’s political guru. He’s aka the Ragin’ Cajun because he’s from Louisiana and an LSU alumna.

So last weekend LSU was forced to play Alabama in NCAA1 Football without LSU’s best linebacker (for the first half of the game). LSU lost 0-29. They didn’t lose because of their defense; as you can see their problem was scoring zero points.

Carville’s pissed at the SEC chair, says the linebacker was unfairly punished a half-game. He went on ESPN wearing that sweatshirt which in cajun French says roughly “please kiss my ass.” ESPN didn’t know - who speaks French in the US? - so after they figured out what he’d pulled on them they had to issue an apology to all the rest of us American who likewise don’t speak French and had no idea.

He’s a pretty colorful guy, James Carville. He’s also a Republican deep down inside, but he won’t admit it.

A good trolling attempt, I approve of the rapists’ guru.

2 Likes