Funny Political Pictures

I don’t really see it as a joke, I see it as more making fun of the girl. As far as I’m concerned, it’s undeserved. It just seems cowardly to attack the person because she has autism.

That’s my opinion at least.

I, like you, didn’t understand the homour. I’d look at it as an attack on VOX rather than the girl. She’d be the collateral victim.

It’s vox’s wording that is funny, it makes it sound as if being autistic would be a pre-requisite for believing in climate change.

Pro-tip: greta is not autistic, from the way she looks she is a textbook case of fetal alcohol syndrome, caused by her alcoholic mother (a millionaire actress) not giving up the bottle while she was pregnant. To make it sound more socially acceptable, the first story was “she has asperger” but she doesn’t really act like a person suffering from asperger, so it became a more generic “she has autism”. I believe in recent years asperger started being considered within the spectrum of autism, which to me is odd because back when I was studying this stuff the two were very separate issues even though they had some common traits, but i digress.

TL;DR: vice is shit and they can’t write headlines, greta’s mom should have quit ginger & tonic while pregnant.

2 Likes

I actually thought it looked kind of like it without knowing all that about her mom. Maybe I was on to something.

If you check guideline images of kids suffering from f.a.s. they’re basically a copy/paste of greta’s face. I haven’t seen any medical report about it, but if someone told me:“She looks exactly like someone who suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome and shows all the development signs of it…but it’s not fetal alcohol syndrome” I’d be beyond skeptical.

From Wiki:

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.[10] Three years later she became depressed and stopped talking, and was eventually diagnosed with Asperger syndrome,[11] obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD),[11] and selective mutism.[11

Asperger doesn’t explain her slowed/arrested development, while fetal alcohol syndrome explains it 100%. Could she possibly have both? Chances are extremely low but not 0.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s both funny & feelsbadman at the same time.

5 Likes

Also we can give opiates like suboxone and methodone as treatment!

2 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Is this political? If you want to make an omelette, you have to nuke a few chicken egg farms.

Screenshot_20190904-123310_YouTube

1 Like

I just wanna know how they figured out what a gnat fart sounds like and associated volume levels.

5 Likes

Same logic as AGW.

government

3 Likes

3 Likes

Its* antifa badge is just the icing on the cake.

*= in current year I don’t dare to guess its gender