Funny Political Pictures

1 Like

2 Likes

Do all the men on this forum consider themselves lucky?

1 Like

I feel lucky I donā€™t live in the USA or Europe.

7 Likes

Yes. All it takes is a midnight visit from a sausage chopper to ruin your life.

2 Likes

keep your xiao-san on the low

4 Likes

I wonder if double sausage chopping is grounds for divorce? Wasnā€™t there a woman who chopped the sausage and then fed it to the family dog? Now thatā€™s messed up.

1 Like

Arenā€™t you forgetting somewhere @finley ā€¦

4 Likes

Wasting good 肉 is grounds for divorce.

Well, Iā€™m sure Fido enjoyed it. Not exactly ā€œmanā€™s best friendā€ though.

Brings a new meaning to ā€œgive a dog a boneā€

Yeah, Iā€™m all for equality too. Except when I talk about the things that disadvantage us, itā€™s ā€œohh men are statistically likely to get into collisions and drive dangerously so they should get higher rates on car insurance.ā€ Equality by convenience. Iā€™d love to see her reply when I suggest to pay the same rates.

3 Likes

1 Like

Speaking of sausage choppingā€¦

Heā€™s from my alma materā€¦grrrrr

It must be really hard for either of them to get dates now.

Italy doesnā€™t seem to buy into feminism. Although the expat Americans seem really into it and get pissed about how itā€™s not.

In Italy, feminism consists of being a mommaā€™s boy. :grin:

3 Likes

The expat women had a big conversation about how the Italian man are all mamas boys and cheat and they canā€™t find a man that can stand a strong independent women in our Facebook group. The main women is not very attractive, has 2 kids, and in her late 30s. I told her maybe her standards can be a bit lower considering. Didnā€™t go well. And she also has a catā€¦

Got a nice condescending lecture about how Iā€™m a chauvinistic asshole and will never find a woman. Yeah, Iā€™m living the dream with a good woman and theyā€™re all miserable. What has feminism done for them? A bullshit unfulfilled job, empty bed and a cat litter box. Nice.

4 Likes