Funny Political Pictures

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ewwww!

Thatā€™s so accurate, itā€™s almost scary.

I wonder if Moudakis will keep making ā€œā€ā€œfunnyā€"" comics with Trump and Putin, or if heā€™ll finally realize that itā€™s time to move on.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like this tattoo didnā€™t age well. :grin:

And I wouldā€™ve gotten away with it too if it werenā€™t for those meddling investigators.

1 Like

Yeah. Heā€™s still got Doug Ford and Justin Trudeau.

He does a lot of Doug Ford, but I dont post those usually becauseā€¦most people here wonā€™t understand. I can post those if people want.

Rob Ford was a lot more fun.

Indeed. Doug Ford is just Clean Rob Ford.

Theo did a lot of cartoons on Rob Ford back in the day.

1 Like

2 Likes

My god that is gonna keep me up all night.

Yes, this is a real headline.

3 Likes

That was one of the most retarded things Iā€™ve ever read. and this includes Das Kapital.

ā€œI know my idea sounds absurdā€¦BUT, last week an Australian guy shot a bunch of people in New Zealand, and Iā€™m tired of hoping the Us will do the right thingā€.

WTF??? How does any of that make sense?? Were the journalist parents blood relatives? Maybe the US should join the european union and let the wankers in Brussels tell them what to do.

But Iā€™m not too surprised, considering that the ā€œā€ā€œINDEPENDENTā€"" is owned by two Russian guys and they have huge investors from Saudi Arabia. I wouldnā€™t expect them to write reasonable stuff.

3 Likes

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Euphemism for mocking the development disorders

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes