Funny signs

Could someone please explain to me what “Abundant Intrinsic” means? It seems to be a chain of hair salons.

There was a lingerie store near FE21 in Hsimen called “Clitoria”.

One of the back alleys in Ximending has a clothes store called “Motherfucker”.

Near the corner of WenHsin and DaYa in Taichung there’s a bakery called “King’s Wang Bakeery” [sic].

There’s a hair place near one of my old apartments called “Overstuffed Coquette” (!).

The “Foreplay” bar on Ren Ai road. Closed now, perhaps because foreplay is over-rated.

Never have my camera when I need it.

There’s a beauty shop in Shulin called “Welly” (if you’ve ever been down and out) and theres a shop that appears to detail cars in Banchiao called “Penis”

flickr.com/photos/lampies/414472771/[/img]

There is a chain of coffee shops in and round Taipei County called “Kaffa” - which for all non-South Africans sounds uncomfortably similar to the word that would be the equivalent of the “N” word in Southern Africa. I guess someone was trying to get creative with the word “Cafe”. I just hope they never try to open a branch in sunny SA. :smiley:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I can’t see what so funny about that.

At it again,huh?

The ignorance is funny!

Penis Mortorcycle Shop in Tuchen

flickr.com/photos/lampies/461593370/

Clothing shop,Jhunan----Priceless!

I always thought this one was funny (close to Academia Sinica):

Not to mention this one, halfway between ZhongXiao Fushing and Nanjing E Rd MRT stations:

Oh, and not so much the shop name (although in Ireland/Britain that IS funny), but their catchphrase:

(Nanjing E Rd, close to JianGuo)

I saw this place in Chiayi called

I just wish I’d had my camera with me.

I like the “BIG shoes for Ladies” store on Zhongshan N. Rd.;

and the “YOYO-Young and Open” girls clothing store near Gongguan.

Actually, the store is called “Sandy Ho” and it’s a part of the 5XXXL clothing stores for large women, but I am not sure that clarification makes the English sound any better. :smiley:

My friend in Taoyuan lives near the “Gothic Dental Clinic”!