G-Flow Masks

This is not a discussion about a mask, it’s spam … entering the forum and start spamming a product is not the way to go … if you want to sell your masks, please go to Taiwanted.com

Passes which requirements? Do you yourself know which requirements these are? Your Uncle Vinnie’s requirements? It occurs to me that we here on the forum had to educate you about particulate pollution (:noway:), which makes your credentials as a competent designer and marketer of an environmental safety product highly suspect.
Nobody should buy one of these masks based on your opinions alone. Your product name description and capabilities should be certified by an independent lab, and you should make it very clear which national/international standards the product meets.

No no, this is fun. Let Salvatori and I handle this. If the Belgian can just sit in the corner, relax and drink a Duvel or 3.

No no, this is fun. Let Salvatori and I handle this. If the Belgian can just sit in the corner, relax and drink a Duvel or 3.[/quote]

That’s right… those bastard spammers usually hide behind a cowardly false e-mail address and send crap to your mailbox. This guy actually wants to stand and fight. :slight_smile:
Doesn’t anyone else want to join the crusade?