Game of Thrones Discussion (may contain spoilers)

As in…winter is here? Sucks to be Jaime, we knew for such a long time haha

I saw this as him being all, “Aw shiet…this complicates things.” There’s no indication that Tyrion has any feelings for her prior to that scene. He doesn’t know the incest bomb will drop, but Jon and Dani being lovers tends to complicate things because their feelings for each other (before the incest bomb) will probably take precedence over the logical choice.

I reaaaally hope this happens. One of the main characters needs to die. I can see Cersei not dying. My heart dropped right as Gregor unsheathed his sword to intimidate Jaime. Jaime’s character development is amazing. Aside from the Stark girls, he’s seen the most change from S01E01.

I kind of saw that too. However, I think the lid of the box carried a lot of the weight. Clegane kicked it over when the lid was off.

It’s never that easy. I bet the Night King can’t even be killed by fire or dragon glass. Has to be Valyrian steel.

Now we need to wait almost two years for more leaks? Fug.

HOLD ON A SECOND: Jon and dany are relatives, so their kid will be the result of inbreeding! They’ll have a dwarf daughter and she’ll marry Tyrion! It all makes sense now! That was the real message of the whole saga: even if you’re short, you can still find a girlfriend!

1 Like

The thing is that winter arrives to Westeros, and with it, the terrors of the night.

The way the “universe” is set in the story, summer takes years, winter too. So Jamie is at firts like what is this.

Notice all the halls are empty. No support for the Lanisters. No food, too.

I wonder if Tyrion talked Jon into going to Dani and if he was watching to see what happened. One thing is that he is not in good standing with the Queen as all his plans have failed and his alliance is being questioned when face to face with his family. We really may have a problem with Tyrion.

Will be sad to see him go flambe.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Dany’s parents were brother and sister so it kind of runs in the family. Just keeping up the family tradition! The rest of the Targaryens will probably be ashamed they’re not more closely related.

I wonder if Arya will end up with Podrick.Fun times for both of them.

All good. I’m likely the last person on earth who’s never seen this show. Anytime you want to discuss The Americans or Better Call Saul or Stranger Things - start a thread and I’ll jump in.

I only started watching it a year ago or so.
It’s been fun!

Soooo, anyone notice how freakin’ fast they have traveled this season between episodes vs the previous seasons? Like…wtf mate.

1 Like

Among other, ehem, inconsistencies…

but yes

Go go go Godzilla.

Final season predictions.

One zombie dragon kills another dragon the last dragon kills the zombie. No more dragons.

There are so many products of incest walking around the population collapes before the white walkers arrive starving them of new recruits.

Bron finally gets a missus or two, a castle and a bag of gold for himself. Gets bored after a week and heads off to Essos for a bit of an adventure.

Jamie dies miserably because he needs to die he’s had a charmed life except for his kids being murdered and his hand getting chopped off (hey we know it could have been worse right there`s at least two guys walking around with no dicks).

Tyrion dies because he’s far too smart for a little fella , somebody will do him in too. Everybody knows the adviser has to get it in the end.

White walkers will be vanquished because …after Winter always comes Spring. Dragon glass, incest population decline, bad flu doing the rounds, global warming from dragon farts…Take your pick.

I count 3.

1 Like

You are the master (no ) dick counter I will give you that.

But didn’t the ex Slave guy do it with the ex Slave gal before he headed off?
Was it all just cunning play on words?

Some wait a minute issues:

Capture _2017-09-10-00-15-21

cL812HJ

The King of the North becomes a dragon rider.
The seer kid, who is handicapped, he is the king of the white walkers , something to do with time travel.
One hand man kills his sister/wife with the help of the dwarf
Someone has to kill the mountain, his brother hopefully
Crazy girl with the list kills a few more

Jon Snow is so short.

First episode was pretty mediocre. 95% of the time felt like they were just reminding the audience where every character is and what they’re doing. Very little plot progression, apart from the “”“BiG ReVeAl”"" that everyone already knew anyway.
Dragons cgi looks straight out of 2008, and their two main scenes seem like they were shot by a film student.

Considering the limited amount of episodes, I was expecting a lot more.

Also lol @ “Each episode is going to be one hour long!!1”…yeah, including 5 minutes of end titles, a new (cool) intro and filler scenes. Meh.

9.9 / 10 on Imdb, Jesus Christ almighty.

Considering that, in theory, there should be a very short time transition between season 7 and 8, seeing all the younger actors and actresses age so much is quite jarring.

I agree the money these young actors get, they definitely shouldn’t grow. No dedication