Gamers looking for gamers

I’ve seen a lot of gamers looking for people to play with, so I decided to open this topic.
Tell everyone what you play or have played!

Here’s an example :

Currently playing : League of Legends NA/TW, Borderlands 2 Tunngle
Having played : Gw2, Minecraft

Currently playing: Nethack
Having played: Hack

Yes, I like ASCII character games.

Current game has my wizard in Soko and he knows Charm Monster so he’s just turning everything he runs into in to a pet.

Currently playing : League of Legends TW, Fifa 13, Football Manager 13,

Looking for English speakers on the LOL scene in TW. It really is difficult to communicate with players with limited Mandarin. Level 12.
Summoner name: 我不懂中文123

Replaying the entire Halo series in Legendary mode for the third time. Then I’m off to kill the Bioshocks for the third time. Fuck, I SERIOUSLY need to get a life. :doh:

Just was playing Skyrim again! Still busy with “Champion Jockey” but getting a touch of bursitis in my whip elbow lol, have to lay off

It’d be interesting to trade PS3 - XBOX - NDS usersIDs.
I mostly play FPS and fighting games, but I’m game for others (I’ve even played maplestory so wth).

Tell me about it! I need to replay Skyrim as a mage. There goes another 5 months of my life!

Haven’t even gotten around to that yet!

Playing The WItcher 2. Turns out they’ve been patching it for two years and it’s no longer awful – my headphones work, the difficulty is evened out, there’s a (terrible) tutorial, and I haven’t had a bug yet.

Having played: Xcom. So much xcom.

Next up: Not sure, but I funded Stonehearth and am super excited about it.

Any players of Dark Souls or RPGs on PS3 ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m way back, I just finished TLOZ: Twilight Princess and now I’m in the Middle of TLOZ: Skyward Sword. But I only play when I’m baby sitting my kid, but now she also wants to play so It’ll take longer to finish this one.

When I’m not working or taking care of my daughter, I play Guild Wars 2. Or read a book (eight books last month, they’re easy to read even when you are taking the girl out for a walk).

[quote=“skoster”]Currently playing: Nethack
Having played: Hack

Yes, I like ASCII character games.

Current game has my wizard in Soko and he knows Charm Monster so he’s just turning everything he runs into in to a pet.[/quote]

You reminded me back in high school playing Xtrek… and I was playing that on a T1 connection… the good o’ days…

Finally managed to get my hands on a US version of Dragon’s Crown for the PS3. It’s like a cross between Golden Axe and an RPG.

As long as we’re sharing - went to gamestop on tuesday and bought a copy of batman: arkham city.