Games You Like (Xbox/360, PS12P, NintendoX, PC, TI-81, etc.)

On the PC, I love playing CS, though I’m fairly out of it these days. Too much on with family etc.

Other good games I’ve played are:

The Hitman Series (PS2)… one of the best series of all times. A must play for sure (unless you don’t like games where you have to kill people.

Ratchet and Clank Series (PS2)… again, an awesome platformer, only ruined by their last installment.

Shadow of the Collosus (PS2)… Very interesting and nicely visualised game where you have to track down and kill various collosi. You have to figure out for yourself how to kill it.

ICO (PS2)… Another puzzling game in which you have to save a girl from the mysterious shadow people. Haven’t finished it yet, but it’s on loan to a friend.

Tony Hawk’s (PS2)… fun on a skateboard. The latest installment was highly criticised (Project 8) but I haven’t found anything wrong with it. Great game and always good for a 5 minute bash.

and of course…
I wouldn’t be me…

Gran Turismo and Tourist Trophy… the best all time racing games…

Kaido Battle is good too.

[quote=“x08”]Shadow of the Collosus (PS2)… Very interesting and nicely visualised game where you have to track down and kill various collosi. You have to figure out for yourself how to kill it.

ICO (PS2)… Another puzzling game in which you have to save a girl from the mysterious shadow people. Haven’t finished it yet, but it’s on loan to a friend.[/quote]
These 2 games are OH so sweet.

PC:

Age of Empires I, II, III, Age of Mythology, Rise of Nations

Nintendo DS / GBA:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy 1/2 DOS, Final Fantasy 4 Adv., Animal Crossing, AOEII

And the Electroplankton and Nanoloop softwares are excellent for music…

Ok.

I’m a nerd.

Slightly off-topic, but if you’re an NES fan, here’s your chance to buy every single game ever made for it (670 of them):
arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs. … /1/28/6782

Erm, it’s currently US$25,000

Nice link. You’re the best robot ever.

What I like about taiwan #5,238: the fact that you can buy totally out-of-date systems and games in Retail stores. Like Sega Saturn and Master System. You can even buy “Game and Watch” games (at jacked-up prices). Now THAT’S cool.

[quote=“irishstu”]Slightly off-topic, but if you’re an NES fan, here’s your chance to buy every single game ever made for it (670 of them):
arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs. … /1/28/6782

Erm, it’s currently US$25,000[/quote]

Hey, this was driven up by scam bidders, now it’s been relisted.
This is the new direct link
It’s currently sitting at $4355.
A dream.

resident evil 4 (gamecube) - haven’t played a game that good in ages.

• i used to be a D&D nerd so i need to add in champions of krynn and ultima 6 for PC

my secret shame…

oblivion was definitely cool, but i found the storyline a bit lacking. still, didn’t stop me from putting in 30+ hours :smiley:

oblivion was definitely cool, but i found the storyline a bit lacking. still, didn’t stop me from putting in 30+ hours :smiley:[/quote]
I’m at about 45 hours and still really haven’t gotten into the main story. The side story stuff is AWSOME. I’m head of the Thieves guild and currently am assassinating mutha fuckas for the Dark Brotherhood. Good times.

Champions of Krynn!! I had that too~ so I guess we can share that shame… it was the only D&D I could do, as my mother went nuts about it after some news report from the states about some kid who… well you know the rest…

RE4 was good too… but a bit on the easy side~

Anyone out there have any good X-Box(old) games they’re wanting to sell or swap?I have PGR 2,Revenge of the Ghoulies,Crimson Skies,Midtown Madness 3 & Rallysport 2.Don’t want copied stuff.

Thanks.