Gamesclub on Tuesday 2/28

Just wondering if anyone else is up for round or 2 of games at the WitchHouse on Tuesday. The usual start time, 2:30, no reason why you can’t go earlier though and grab a bite to eat before the games begin.

see ya there

I won’t come so someone else has a chance to win “Game of Thrones”. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to, but I’m taking Ditch Kitty to the vet.

I wouldn’t be bringing GOT anyway, since I have to leave around 430 cos my idiot school still has classes in the evening (on a public holiday WTF?)

For 228 I’d like to start earlier say 12 or so, which leaves me time for a couple of shorter games.

Sounds good to me. I think I could manage to crawl in at 12…

Damn the rain on every holiday just when I finally got a pair of roller skates! Looks like I’ll be doing laps around the wooden floors of my living room. Hope the neighbors downstairs don’t mind…

Anyway, I’d be interested in having a bite or two but not if it means having to sit around for 4 hours. I could be spending that time doing something more important - like sleeping or manipulating (and ending :smiling_imp: ) the lives of imaginary simulated people and their progeny (aka The Sims 2).

What really sucks is that 2/28 Day is on a Tuesday…that being the day that I already get off work every week. Which means the things I normally do on Tuesdays will be affected because everyone else will have that day off too. And I don’t get a 2/27 or 3/1 Day to make up for the fact that I’d have it off anyway. :stinkyface:

[quote=“ImaniOU”] I could be spending that time doing something more important - like sleeping or manipulating (and ending :smiling_imp: ) the lives of imaginary simulated people and their progeny (aka The Sims 2).
[/quote]

bring your laptop with you then, then you can play it at the witch house if there’s nothing moreinteresting going…