Gangsters rule?

HAHA TPE building codes … :bravo:

BP is living in “da County”, where rules are made by interpretations of the local law…
The path in front of his door is by all meanings one of the safiest places to walk on in Sanxia as the main road mostly even has no pedestrian walk…

So, BP, you had to remove the electric fence also against those ground spitting Bin-lang chewers? Shame… :frowning:

I experienced first hand what ceevee mentioned … they don’t bother, they just let it go because they are afraid of what will happen, they lay low and as soon as everything is safe they start all over and wait until it 'll happens again … :s

belgian pie, you should go to this guy and charge 5% of the selling revenue as your shop is definatly rising the worth of the building next to it. :wink:

Report it to the Foreign Affairs Police, not the local plod. The local plod will do nothing, but the once the FAP are brought in (and they always have to be anyway in something foreigner-related) the motions at least will be gone through. Be aware that if you file a police report the other side gets to see your entire personal details.

It will end up a your-word-against theirs as you didn’t call the fuzz straight away. Also, did you get the other drivers’ numbers? They will not corroborate your evidence unless the thing is caught on video.

How do you know it wasn’t a cop driving? :wink:

It might have very well been a Cop. Ya never know around here.

If you suspect gangsters you need to call those equivilent of FBI (I dont know what agency it is in Taiwan). Local cops wont even touch gangs and given the way they shoot I dont expect them to be able to.

Someone checked out the license plate… and if I would not like being found floating in a canal, I better let go…he told me :loco:

which begs the question, who has a list of gangster’s number plates and why?.. or were they gangsters that are so famous everyone knows their plate numbers?.. :eh:

I’m convinced that the whole business of ‘gangsters’ is inflated 10,000 times so the police don’t have to do any work because everyone’s too shit scared to report anything. You could give them Grandma Li With No Legs’ plate number and they would tell you to back off because the scary gangsters will get you. What a load of horse manure.

As far as I can tell gangsters run the plantet:

Function: noun : a member of a gang of criminals.

You should just pack up your family and leave now… :loco: :loco:

I just love to read all these ganster stories…

For fucks stand up and be a sissy and runaway.

Or stand up and be a man and file a report. But too late you shoulda done that when you were first hit. Shoulda taken out ya camera and shot some pics then and there.

Who’s gonna call the OP a pussy? Who’s got balls that big? Y’all fuckin silly! Questioning his want of understanding.
You were not injured, you have insurance, call it a day.
Welcome to the Wild Wild West. The brothers are running the show all the way up to the top. There is no right or wrong answer to your question.
HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL?

[quote=“Ma Ke”]Who’s gonna call the OP a pussy? Who’s got balls that big? Y’all fuckin silly! Questioning his want of understanding.
You were not injured, you have insurance, call it a day.
Welcome to the Wild Wild West. The brothers are running the show all the way up to the top. There is no right or wrong answer to your question.
HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL?[/quote]

You got that right Mike.

which begs the question, who has a list of gangster’s number plates and why?.. or were they gangsters that are so famous everyone knows their plate numbers?.. :eh:[/quote]

It seems that the guy owing this license plate has a famous record of violations and convictions . I can certainly rely on the information received and will not take further action. It is not worth getting in more trouble. Sooner or later they will face the wrong person anyway.

On the other hand, where can I buy a Magnum.45 ?
:sunglasses:

this kind of threads are funny, just like a western movie story…

Be careful owning a firearm here… I think the penalty is quite serious. I think smuggling a firearm is a capital crime.

[quote=“ceevee369”]Last Sunday evening, I was driving in Zhonghe after a trip to the County side.
When waiting at the intersection to cross the bridge to Taipei City, I saw a few cars in my back-mirror approaching at high speed. The first one hit a car which was waiting at my left side around 20 meters behind me.
The second one hit my car on the back side pushing it away…
The third car went through and hit a car in front of me.
…and last but not least, a gun was held out of the window of the third car when driving bye… :noway:

Shocked , I stepped out of the car to see the damage. 2 cars and mine were scratched. I hoped that the drivers from the other cars would call the police, but one of them who was speaking a bit of English told me to continue driving… EUH?
He mentionned not to involve in MOB stuff…
So, I have the license plate number of the car who hit me, but if I talk to the police, I might be in deep shit yes?

Will this be part of your stupid upcoming reactions of “Welcome to Taiwan”?
I lived in a kind of hood, but police was ar least giving protection. It seems that police is taking the mob side here no?[/quote]

Don’t worry about the police I would just be thankful thank you weren’t hurt. Just remeber the situation and if you see something similar get the hell out of there.

If magnum is 3 liters, than I have a magnum bottle of beer, Augustijn.

Augustijn 3. magnum

I don’t think Colt 45 comes in magnums…40’s are de riguer.

Moster, I disagree with you. If no one stands up then things aren’t going to change. The police deal with pussy gangsters like the ones the op had dealings with, especially if you push them.
Real criminals may (do) have connexions with the police, but they are often heads of companies - businessmen or their associates who fight amongst themselves. They rarely delve into the public domain and find it in their interests to keep themselves out of it.
If you really look at it, you can see things here aren’t really that different to how things are in the west where they bother to cover things up a bit more.

I can honestly say that with everything I have reported, things have been done except for an incident in Kaohsiung where the controller put the phone down on me - that was 5 years ago.
I mentioned in another thread about the thief I caught who tried to steal The Office DVD from my saddle bags - he got 30 days in gaol. He was threatening to send the boys round to kick the shit out of me if I didn’t drop the charges but so far nothing has happened. It’s been 6 months.