Gay cruising at WCs at Taipei Station?

I appreciate hearing all the imput from everybody, very interesting. The only reservations I have about using public toilets is that they smell to high heaven! What a terrible place to have sex! But if it’s the only place available for some blokes, more power to them. Life IS unfair, and no one is perfectly happy.

A hotel toilet would be clearn and smell better, no? Or even, rent a short-time room at a love hotel. That’s the ticket, no?

[quote=“formosa”]I have about using public toilets is that they smell to high heaven! What a terrible place to have sex! But if it’s the only place available for some blokes, more power to them. Life IS unfair, and no one is perfectly happy.

A hotel toilet would be clearn and smell better, no? Or even, rent a short-time room at a love hotel. That’s the ticket, no?[/quote]

Sure, but remember that many people go there just to meet sex partners. Most likely the majority go elsewhere to perform the act. Love hotels are much more appropriate, but people still need somewhere to meet first.

I just can’t imagine having sex in a public toilet, in Taiwan or anywhere else in the world.

Surely there are plenty of alternatives, aren’t there? As Formosa said, there are love hotels everywhere. And if you don’t want to shell out for that, then there are plenty of parks with enough shrubbery to screen you in the dark (though you’d have to be careful not to step or roll in any doggie poo, which could be almost as bad as doing it in the loo).

If it were me, I’d opt to jump in a taxi and head up to the hills around Taipei (stopping at a convenience store to pick up a torch on the way, if necessary) – there are lots of places there where you can enjoy sex in delightful surroundings without any fear of being disturbed.

Back in America kids just borrow the car from Dad for the night and take a long dirt road way back into the deep woods. They don’t have easily accessible wilderness in most of urban Taiwan and a motorbike just isn’t nearly as convenient for necking as the backseat of a car.

There is CKS Memorial Hall, the scene of some post-Vibe shennanigans. There is also the lane behind Jinhua, in which much standup amusement may be had, with or without the assistance of a two-stroke.

…except perhaps by a snake or two… :wink: !

Hey, I heard that’s what MTV was for… :wink:

Except, sadly, there are no longer any MTVs in Taiwan. Aside from a handful in Taipei.

Quite right. On my first trip to Taiwan, 1993, MTVs were for undisturbed shagging and taking drugs. One guy I knew got hauled out by the cops for a urine test because the MTV workers thought guys only went in by themselves if they were doing amphetamines.