Same Sex Marriage

Iiuc, at least one of you should be a taiwanese. If one of you are a foreigner, SSM should be legal in the original country.

Do they define “original country”? Is it according to the passport used for entry? Or would dual citizens have to have gay marriage legal in both their countries?

I think it is the passport country.

1 Like

Just saw this “sane-sex marriage” headline on my phone. When I clicked it shows “same-sex.” Gave me a chuckle :laughing:

PhotoGrid_1558957773692

3 Likes

I thought sane sex marriage was already legal. Did I miss the law saying you had to have insane sex to get married? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey! I heard China just legalized same sex marriage.

ugggh, no we didn’t

But, I heard taiwan legalized same sex marriage?

Taiwan is not…uh, actually Taiwan is…uhh. Yes China, uhh…

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFchVYT5kJw

CTS has been transforming itself. This talk show invites Miao Bou-ya, an lesbian city councilor, and Riccardo Moratto, an… Italian expat pundit? to discuss how the new law will affect them and Taiwan society. The host Shiwangmou is also a gay man, although I don’t recall him coming out to the public before this interview.

The interaction between them are pretty fun, and it’s rare to see a discussion like this on Taiwanese TV.

3 Likes

this has become part of the official asskissing list of taiwan in record time. i’ve already seen it being broadcast by foreigners all over youtube…

-taiwan numba wan!
-taiwanese most friendliest people in the whole world!
-taiwan is totally better than china! (even though taiwanese themselves voted in a mayor that promised economic ties and benefits with china… )
-taiwanese first gay marriage most progressive in asia!

sorry to dump on the love fest everybody!

I think she looks really super great pre and post. But more to the point I like her music, like I’ actually choose to listen to it, I think she has something, and her videos just rock too. (I think there’s something wrong with me)

It’s clearly a derivative of Kylie’s Get Outta My Way, not that that’s a bad thing though. :2cents:

1 Like

I heartily agree. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The UN posted this. What a joke, won’t even respect the right to self determination like said in their own charter

It’s hilarious how they showed the flag, had a separate listing for Taiwan, while still calling us along their official stance.

They could have just omitted Taiwan if they want to follow their official policy. Besides Northern Ireland hasn’t legalised it yet so technically the UK should be taken off. Mexico too.

3 Likes

Absolute kunts.

1 Like

cUNts

1 Like

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

what total bastard china cucks.

ok i reverse my stance. the taiwan first gay marriage in asia was a good move, because you cannot get away with calling taiwan part of china and also saying taiwan has gay marriage. it makes no logical sense. good move taiwan.

3 Likes
1 Like

How to lose friends and influence people.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20191026003285-260405?fbclid=IwAR12EvMRFKXjmP4FJBLGhcFtFneaDedyE4IYn_iGN0GHuSA4arFV-2M2EoY&chdtv

5 Likes