Gender Genie

Do you write like a man or a woman?
Apparantly ironlady writes like a man, while maoman writes like a woman…

Try the Gender Genie with your own posts!

:laughing:

I don’t think it’s very accurate.

“drinking beer while scratching yourself” came out as “female,” while “sitting around at home and watching steel magnolias” came out as “male.”

[quote]“drinking beer while scratching yourself” came out as “female,” while “sitting around at home and watching steel magnolias” came out as “male.”
[/quote]

It did say that it works best on samples of at elast 500 words. So you’d probably have to type those phrases in ten times ot make it accurate :wink:

Brian

I don’t know. I submitted the clearly male phrase “fart out loud,” strung together 290 times to add up to 870 words, and it came out “gender neutral.”

Look at the keywords. I’m making a list of the female ones so that I’ll never make the mistake of using them again. Then they’ll have to have a new category – “male, but only semi-literate”. :wink:

I put in Formosa’s posts to try to find out a bit about him, and it said “What’s your point ?”

I put Big Fluffy Matthew in the washing machine and he came out Small Straggly Matthew. (Hey, Dude, picking on Formosa, now that’s some serious business!)

Words: 517

(NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

Female Score: 1265
Male Score: 964

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

I’m a girl. A motherfucking girl.

No, you just write like one. By the way, does you pen have Hello Kitty charactars on it by any chance?

<---- Bi (and yes, I write like a men and a crazy chica sometimes)

Words: 245

Female Score: 208
Male Score: 336

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male! :shock:

My God, I didn’t know I am a guy…well, it shows since I am always into the sexual topic…

Okie, I will go get a hair cut today so I can look like a male!!

Words: 797

(NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

Female Score: 658
Male Score: 1059

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!