Gentle, well-behaved old Labrador, GiLiang needs a home!

Name: GiLiang (means fortunate lotus in Chinese)
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Size: Large
Personality: Incredibly sweet, well-behaved
Other: Chipped, neutered, vaccinated, good on leash

Among over 300 dogs in the PACK Sanctuary, GiLiang is the most well-behaved one that I’ve cared for. She used to have an owner, so she understands some simple commands(in Chinese). It makes her very easy to look after. We want to find her a place she belongs, a family she can spend the rest of her life with asap.

↑GiLiang looking sad when she was in the garden.

When we realized GiLiang doesn’t fit in the life of living with other young dogs in the garden, I took her home to give her a warm bath. She was such a good girl that I only had to call her once to come into the bath room. The whole time till I dried her with a drier, she didn’t resist or tried to run away. She’s learned only go to the toilet outdoor. She sat on the car mats when I told her to get in the car. I wish she could understand when I said” It’s okay, GiLiang, you can lay down on the seat.”

GiLiang is quiet most of the time, till it’s time for her and her friends ChiChi and Pudding to come out to the exercise area. She’ll run around happily and energetically, for a short time. At that short moment, it feels like she’s a young Labrador again. And it makes us all smile at her.

Would you like to be the one that GiLiang smiles everyday for?

GiLiang doesn’t need special care and is in good health. Just take her out for some nice strolls twice a day and give her fresh raw meal. She will love it if you want some company the rest of the day, but she won’t mind if you need to be busy with something else. That’s how awesome an elder dog is. If you want a new quiet family member, please fill up the adoption form below.

Adoption form: The PACK Sanctuary | Dog Adoption Application + + + + +
Forster form: http://bit.ly/PACKfoster
Sponsor form: http://bit.ly/PACKsponsor
For more info: judy@thesanctuarytaiwan.org

2 Likes

GiLiang went home last Friday!