German cannibal sues Hollywood

Now I know, I used to have so nice threads like the flag thread. But … this insanety is not from me, OK?

There was this German cannibal who met a guy on the internet and … met him in person, killed him with the victim’s consent, took a video of all that and then he ate … something.

Sorry, he ate …a part … you know what, right? Now I get green faced over my own post. Just had lunch. Ups … some water please.

Anyway, the guy was sentenced to 8 years jail for some rather minor killing offence. Because it was consensual and there is actualy no law in Germany against cannibalism. Apart from messing with dead bodies, which is illegal.

So, a higher court dismissed the old court trial and there will be a new one. And in the mean time the killer sues a hollywood studio over making a movie about his case. They did not have his consent, says his lawyer. :noway:
And he sues the band “Ramstein”, because they made a song “mein Teil” aka “my part” (you know which part) and he thinks this would be his intellectual property.

He plans on having a massive media campaign when out of jail: book, movies, was a rumor before.

:stuck_out_tongue: This world is not insane. It has left this state long long ago and is far beyond.

stern.de/politik/panorama/:Kanni … 52857.html
(German), here he smiles into the camera.

Sigh. :s I hate the German penal system.

no german could pass up a bit of sausage, cannibals no different

Point taken. But seriously, Germany is lacking the following two laws in my viewpoint:

a) you can not obtain intelectual property on any material documenting your violent crime

[he is sueing a rock band because they probably use scenes from the video he took of the killing in their music performance/video]

b) you can not have any profit resulting from your violent crime

I guess we lack those two laws and this is why the guy can take people to court now.

As far as I know, German law takes the personality rights of the VICTIM into consideration in such cases. But this guy probably found a gap in the law and projects it to himself.

Week penal law in Germany could make a violent crime financialy rewarding, if you are willing to spend 5-8 years in jail. Gulp.

[quote=“bob_honest”]Point taken. But seriously, Germany is lacking the following two laws in my viewpoint:

a) you can not obtain intelectual property on any material documenting your violent crime

[he is sueing a rock band because they probably use scenes from the video he took of the killing in their music performance/video]

b) you can not have any profit resulting from your violent crime

I guess we lack those two laws and this is why the guy can take people to court now.

As far as I know, German law takes the personality rights of the VICTIM into consideration in such cases. But this guy probably found a gap in the law and projects it to himself.

Week penal law in Germany could make a violent crime financialy rewarding, if you are willing to spend 5-8 years in jail. Gulp.[/quote]

Some folks will do anything for money. The mind boggles… :noway:

Obvious cannibal. :unamused:

Anyone who denies it is a likely closet cannibal.

When you see him laughing and think about his plans to make money out of this, suddenly the US death punishment does not seem so bad at all anymore :fume: :stuck_out_tongue:

My German friend told me people from Mr. Cannibals hometown now get a little shit from other Germans. What a thing to be known for. :frowning:

So that is Rotenburg. Could be Rotenburg an der Fulda

Now they are annoyed, but in a few years they will love their cannibal.

Hannover, the boring province city of the North (my beloved home) is nowadays very proud of its 1910 Fritz Harman, who was a gay serial killer producing SAUSAGE out of his victims. Haha, someone mentioned sausages before in this thread.

The legend tells, the sales numbers of the local (and those days quite famous) Ahberg sausage stand would have fallen those days due to cheap and well tasting competition (well well…).

One of my ancenstors claimed he had been invited by that guy when he arrived at Hannover main station those days, but would have escaped when the guy touched him.

Good for him and me,

Bob H,
not the descendant of a sausage
// well, not of SUCH a sausage at least

• so Darwin still works. Give greedy guys a punch or be their sausage :noway: