German diplomat's cat mutilated

I wonder if anyone else saw the news this morning in the Apple Daily?

Apparently in Tian-Mu, the wife of a German diplomat’s cat was found mutilated. It was dead, missing both front legs and a section of fur around where they join to the body of the cat. It was apparently done with a knife. I can only hope the cat was dead (killed) before whatever piece of garbage of a human being decided to mutilate it.

Anyway, part of the gist of the story was that the police, our local heroes (please note the sarcasm), wouldn’t pursue the matter because the cat is not a person.

Taiwan has a long ways to go yet.

Sorry, I found this news just sickening. If anyone can add details or if I have gotten any aspect of it wrong, please feel free to add/amend/correct.

[quote=“Mer”]Apparently in Tian-Mu, the wife of a German diplomat’s cat was found mutilated.
[/quote]

No, I believe it was the cat of a German diplomat’s wife. :wink:

Dragonbabe heard the same basic story from the reporter before this hit the press. I think it was an adopted stray or the adopted stray’s kitten(s).

I hope there’s a special place in hell for people who do such things.

Wonder if any of the German Newspapers will carry the story…
International pressure …?

Sick F*** ** SOB.

[quote=“Dragonbones”][quote=“Mer”]Apparently in Tian-Mu, the wife of a German diplomat’s cat was found mutilated.
[/quote]

No, I believe it was the cat of a German diplomat’s wife. :wink:
[/quote]

Whoops! :blush: Brain eroded by Mandarin. Or was it the beer…

The story has been on the usual news channels late this afternoon quite a few times already. It makes me sick.