German Officials Placed Children with Pedophiles

Wtf

Unbelievable this could happen …

Being a German myself, and following frequently German news I feel shocked and speechless never to get informed about this.

This is likely almost on same level what Mengele did during NS time

3 Likes

I’ve been reading news from Germany lately (past few months) and there is always pedophilia and some scandals related to that. I wonder if they have sex offender lists like the US. If I wrote the laws myself I would put every pedophile in jail. If the person has a name on a list why is she/he running free? Even if only a minimal sentence but they would have to experience jail for even the slightest sexual abuse/molesting of children.

Kentler adopted four boys.

Pretty convenient that this whole thing is coming out now after statutes of limitations have expired. It must have been kept under wraps by some very powerful people.

7 Likes

I don’t understand what they were thinking. How did they believe the children would like being molested and raped?

Kentler and others were convincing, I guess. Paedophiles couldn’t care less about what children like. The non-paedophiles who enabled them need fucking hanging.

3 Likes

Laws can be changed and new ones made. The Child Victims Act in NY opened a window for adult victims of child sex abuse to use to sue those responsible for their abuse decades after the SOL ran out.

It can be done.

1 Like

I don’t understand how people were convinced letting kids be molested and raped would be a enjoyable process for the kids. From what I read, that is the gist of what he was saying. Children should be allowed to express and enjoy their sexuality and letting pedos rape and molest them will make that happen. That is nuts to try to process.

1 Like

I don’t understand either. Some people did and allowed it to happen.

Certain things make me think about bringing back middle age punishment

2 Likes

This is unimaginably horrible.

I found that this was in the news at least since 2016:

1 Like

And no consequence to them :slightly_frowning_face:

Often the way. Look at the Jimmy Saville case, he died a very wealthy man and all those thar protected him never got punished. Tory politician Cyril Smith the child rapist , torturer and probable murderer that got more or less no punishment.
Incidentally that train station they mentioned in Berlin was full of pedophiles I still remember now I spent a few days in Berlin when about 15 or 16 years old in the 80s and was followed by a couple of old men at least. I think things have probably improved since the 70s and 80s in child protection issues, but who knows.
What a messed up experiment this was, really sick.

Reminds me of the case of sleazebag Dr. John Money. He convinced the parents of a baby boy whose penis was burnt off during a botched circumcision (David Reimer) to raise the child as a girl. He was basically using the child as an experiment to support his research.

Both David and his identical twin brother Brian (who was the perfect “control subject” for Money) ended up committing suicide in their young adulthood. Gets me so upset.

Reimer said that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving “thrusting movements”, with David playing the [bottom] role. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get “down on all fours” with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up [behind his butt] with “his crotch against” his “buttocks”…Money’s rationale for these various treatments was his belief that “childhood ‘sexual rehearsal play’” was important for a “healthy adult gender identity”.

2 Likes

Somewhat OT, but if any good can come out of such a horrible story, it does show that gender identity is not primarily learned. But hey, we wouldn’t want actual scientific falsification to interfere with the current year religion.

1 Like

I followed that case when it came out. Horrific!

1 Like

My physician father met 2 guys, his patients, who unfortunately were delivered by idiot physicians who used a hot knife to more easily circumcise and each time the infant penis caught on fire. The scar tissue needed lifelong inspection and massaging. He said they were both very angry men always on edge and they should never get drunk or own a gun

1 Like

Yeah. I read about this. It’s messed up.