Germans leaving country to escape unemployment

OK, can I have someone from the Netherlands to fight with now please?

I have experience in that. I sat 1 year in an office with a big blonde (what else) guy from the Netherlands, province Holland and he constantly told me about … you know who … this Austrian … with a small beard.

And I fought back. Blitzratzfatz da kenn ich nix. So come on … I am waiting … I have prepared a deadly joke about Netherlands in my V-Bob… resistance is futile…

[quote=“mingshah”]Interesting. Thought I can read here about Germans leaving their country and even go to my good old and small Austria (things must be really bad if they do so…) and than you see a battle of Americans against Canadiens or English.
At least I have a good excuse now why I am here: Too much Germans came over the border and that now not only for vacation. :wink:[/quote]
GIVE ARNOLD HIS STADIUM BACK!

:smiley: I was loughting about that one. They took it of in the night from 25th on 26th of December. At that time I had my american brother-in-law here. His family is from california. We had a nice and long talk about that topic.

So just one moment please. Ok, this a… was born in Braunau am Inn but in our country he wasn’t even able to become a painter while you guys made him chancellor. Look like a hughe Bildungsgef

OK, here is a recepy to make Dutch people mad.

Always include “Wohnwagen” (so the Caravan thingy behind your car to go on vacation) and/or mentioning that the country is tiny.

A preventive strike:

He: complaining it is raining
Me: Hey, you must be used to such things, right?
He: why?
Me: your country is so small, you have the waves constantly dripping water on your head, right?

Made him breath heavily and become red faced :smiley:

I know I am mean. But now YOU live with 1 year Hitler stuff. Almost like 'mosa :smiley: (but the Comrade posts nice Lederhosen pics)

EDIT> BTW: we gave Hitler (born in BRAUNau) German citizenship in BRAUNschweig and his girlfriend was called Eva BRAUN and the SA wore brown (BRAUN) uniforms, so …

I guess Hitler proves that God has a sick sense of humor.

I use to know a couple wooden shoe guys but they went back to their

I heard the original reason why the dikes were built was to keep the Dutch army from running away everytime the Germans invaded.

Is that true or was it just the (German) beer talking?

Thank you! Thank you! I still have his email address! He will get that one!

hahahahahahaha :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, so now I also understand why they try to get more and more land from the atlantic. They just want to have a longer “escape exit”. :smiley:

I didn’t think it was all that far-fetched – particularly when you realize that the two Olympic sports the Dutch excel at are pole-vaulting and high-jumping.

I should be keeping a low profile around here myself though for a few days after my big screwup of yesterday. I was convinced I knew who the Prime Minister of Canada was but I wasn’t even close.

Paul Martin? Who the heck’s ever heard of him? I’d bet money that if you went up to people on the streets of any American city and asked them if they knew who Paul Martin was you’d get answers like:

“Isn’t that the name of winery out in Napa Valley?”

“Paul Martin? No. Never heard of him.”

“Paul Martin. Paul Martin. Yeah, I know who he is. Isn’t he the gay guy who just got married to Elton John?”

I’m not kidding. Hardly anybody in America’s ever heard of “Paul Martin.”

A c’mon, I will never forget his great performance in this movie, where this lady swaps brains with him or something.

[quote=“spook”]I didn’t think it was all that far-fetched – particularly when you realize that the two Olympic sports the Dutch excel at are pole-vaulting and high-jumping.

I should be keeping a low profile around here myself though for a few days after my big screwup of yesterday. I was convinced I knew who the Prime Minister of Canada was but I wasn’t even close.

Paul Martin? Who the heck’s ever heard of him? I’d bet money that if you went up to people on the streets of any American city and asked them if they knew who Paul Martin was you’d get answers like:

“Isn’t that the name of winery out in Napa Valley?”

“Paul Martin? No. Never heard of him.”

“Paul Martin. Paul Martin. Yeah, I know who he is. Isn’t he the gay guy who just got married to Elton John?”

I’m not kidding. Hardly anybody in America’s ever heard of “Paul Martin.”[/quote]

Go up to people on the street of any Canadian city and ask who Paul Martin is and may get answers like:

“Do you mean Prime Minister Dithers?”

“Isn’t he the guy that flies other countries’ flags on his ships to avoid paying the taxes he imposed on the rest of us?”

“Yeah, he’s the guy that knew absolutely nothing about the hundreds of millions of tax dollars being laundered to his party when he was finance minister.”

Even so, the peons of Ontario will vote for him again. In any real country it wouldn’t matter, but in Soviet Canuckistan whoever wins Ontario forms the government.

:loco:

I think, in a sneaky kind of way, there’s a connection between Paul Martin and German unemployment and that connection is “representative democracy,” a term I use loosely because it really doesn’t amount to much any more.

More specifically the connection is that after two-hundred odd years of Western “democracy” the criminal element among us – loosely known as “politicians” – has learned to game the system to the point where it’s little more than a grand fraud, beyond redemption.

“They” know all the tricks and loopholes at this point and unless we’ve got nothing else to do but keep tabs on them full time they’re always going to be a few steps ahead of us and we, the people, are going to get screwed, used, cast aside, made redundant and left in the lurch while they indulge their various Louis the 14th fantasies while lining their pockets with sinecures.

Off with their heads – figuratively – say I. We don’t need them any more. We’ve got the internet. It’s time for self government. If we’re going to be disappointed, at least let it be in ourselves.

Rise up, good citizens! We have an inalienable right to screw up our own lives ourselves!