Germany contemplates sending a warship through the strait

Wow you’re wrong twice I was laughing at you

Yeah no, I gave you facts on how things changed. And I called out you on using your speculation to refute my speculation when you have nothing concrete to back it up. Try again.

You gave me nothing but if you think you did that says it all

So the Taiwan relations act is not factual? The more frequent passes through the straight is not true? Come on. I gave you two factual changes. You gave me your personal speculation.

Unless you know the president and he told you what you said is accurate? Don’t think so

Back this up since it’s your entire argument. Let’s hear how you know this as true.

I’m sure we don’t understands the geo-political atmosphere between Taiwan and China as well as you do and I’m sure the US does not understands the situation as well as you do in Italy but let’s hope someone knows something more than you do.

Back up your statements you’re just speculating let’s see some facts

Well actually I might know more than you awarded National leadership by the Congress of the United States twice, presented with the Republican gold medal award, I knew Mitch McConnell back when he was a county commissioner in Louisville Kentucky. Was on the president’s business advisory Council for two presidents anything else?

I said i think it’s a good time with changes on the relationship. I gave you changes, from military and legal.

And Mitch McConnell told you what you said it true lol.

I literally just said a possible speculation based on actual factual changes. You came in and tried to argue i’m wrong based on nothing but speculation. You could be right, but on no basis on actual factual knowledge. Not sure why you chose to pick a fight on nothing but speculation. And as I said, the two things are not mutually exclusive.

It’s a bit weird you chose to get nasty on this lol and bringing up who knows who.

1 Like

I hope he went easy on you :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t pick a fight at all I just made a comment on your assumption that things have changed because 1 arm sales I just merely pointed out that basically the arm sales are the same you’re the one whose ego got in the way and was offended and had to flex your penis and then was shut down with actual facts.

Give me one factual statement you made. Please.

Oh now bringing up actual facts and knowing people is nasty haha you are a comedian

Seriously, give me a factual statement you made.

And keep editing your replies what a douche

You know nothing go drive your Range Rover and keep pointing out that you have it that says a lot

So now you are also lying since edited replies would show I edited. None of them show that. Also the ad hominem is pathetic.

And I didn’t mention the arms sales once… :roll_eyes:

Are you still rambling?