Germany seeks 13 over CIA kidnapping

Dr. Evil is American and he can only find faults with others, in particular Germany, when it comes to Nazi issues, but in case of his own country he seems to ignore such facts or excuse them with freedom of speech (see below). I mean it seems a bit “strange” to take offense with a picture, call all Germans Nazis and at the same time support the freedom of (Neo-)Nazi parties in the US.

(Obviously my response was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction but given his earlier statement where he called all Germans Nazis I think it was appropiate though quite tame in comparision.)

If Braun had been from Finland it would not have made much of a difference for the argument, because the point of the argument was being a Nazi, not the nationality / country of origin (notwithstanding that a German Nazi might be considered worst).

While I mentioned the ‘Neo’ I think it does not make much difference, after all many groups don’t use that prefix. See this example.
Context and history helps us to determine the difference without that it needs to be spelled out everytime.

What now? The last time you were so proud telling us that the US kicked out what you called a Nazi war-criminal (which he actually wasn’t if you remember) because he lied on his immigration form, now you seem to complain about how a (Neo-)Nazi is treated. Gary Lauck was arrested and trialed based on German laws. Got a problem with that? - I don’t.

(Kind of funny point though you make, considering for what reasons the US arrests people nowadays and where some of them are put, many without ever being charged and seeing a judge.)

So if we give more freedom of speech and thus allow Neo-Nazis to florish in Germany you had no problem with that!? What makes me think that this can’t be right …

True (and it doesn’t bother me the least), but what have you achieved after that?

Not sure what exactly you are referring to but if it’s the “Proud to be an American, eh?” statement then please note that my response was only directed at Dr. Evil, based on what he said.
Americans that do not share his views and position should not consider themselves being addressed.