Get Ready For The Flu!

Where/how did you book it?

Huh? I just book it with my local hospital as soon as I’m able to. Sorry I don’t want to say which one as it’s right next to where I live, but just call up your local hospital or clinic and ask.

EDIT: sorry, I see you already did. Well, don’t know what to say… if you PM me I’ll tell you the place I booked it through, but it’s in Kaohsiung.

1 Like

Check your nearest neighborhood clinic. If they don’t have it, check the next-nearest. Most of them should be able to provide you with the vaccine.

EDIT: Oop, it seems you can’t find it. That’s odd. Are you located in Taipei or?

Alternatively you could masquerade as a grade schooler and get your shot that way.

If you are over the age limit, have chronic conditions,vet. They put you at the front of the line.

Of course they do, and the rest of us have the privilege of paying for them as well as our own, assuming there’s any left.

1 Like

No problem, I’ve give 1922 a call and see if they can help me track down one of the paltry 1million shots set aside for those who have to pay for it.

Well, in a few years, we will be at the front of the line and won’t have to pay either. Take a number.

I have to ask my doctor’s approval beforehand but I hope I can get the vaccine this time. Wait until February to get the shingles one, and maybe summer or autumn 2021 for COVID.

Is there some age restriction for these ones?

I too am getting old… : D

Guy

1 Like

Am thinking about it now . Got a really bad dose this year for the first time.

Can guarantee in a few years I’ll still be paying, maybe not directly but will still be paying.

Well, free NHI is closer to me every day.

1 Like

Reading this thread is like watching a guinea pig race.

Go! Go! Go!

Eh guys the NHI is a bit tight on flu shots and those between 50 to 64 years of age, who were previously shoo in for the vaccine, have been moved from front of the line to waiting list. The minister Chen apologizes but times are tough, priority is the groups in danger of contagion.

1 Like

No return policy?

To be honest, I’ve never had a flu shot. Never had a bad flu, been unwell for a few days but not more than that.

Unless you are over 64, there’s no more complimentary flu shot for you! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Guy

1 Like

Flu vaccines are going faster than usual