Get well Shiadoa

Hopefully you’re feeling better tonight, @shiadoa Hope this helps. Sleep well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxvTTYvtxA

1 Like

Do take care and rest. Wish you a speedy recovery.

8583b43a-8b89-4691-9a57-db4e65c5fd2e

2 Likes

Arrriba Arriba…:blush:

8 Likes

Brings to mind the joke about a Spanish carpet fitter.

Good morning @shiadoa !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg7ceVZPCoE&t=54s

2 Likes

50%20PM

5 Likes

Having a rough old time … feel like I was mugged by 6 dwarves last night ( not happy ) :wink: Today is another day :smirk: never in the field of human suffering have medical staff had to endure this level of humour in the face of hopelessness :slightly_smiling_face:poor things

19 Likes

Still in ICU?

Yes … this critical care lot around me are dropping like flies … quite exciting to see the crash teams working away … I’m still keeping the british end up :uk:

13 Likes

Keep your chin up, old chap. You have no idea how many of us are pulling for you. We love you to pieces, even @Gain (I can tell).

We can’t wait until you’re strong enough to post weird music vids !!

@shiadoa If there isn’t a single cute nurse in ICU, this whole ruse is for nought.

1 Like

Gain and rocket love nobody on Forumosa :blush::joy:I love them though … :heart:

6 Likes

Feels a little ungentlemanly to flirt when you may not make it through to tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: there are short term relationships, but perhaps they expect more than minutes :yum:

11 Likes

Hang in there best you can, brother. We really, really do want you back with us, you know. Rest well and come back strong !!

5 Likes

Years ago, I was in ICU in Singapore having nearly met my end thanks to Malaria. At some point a doctor came in and said that they were giving me blood, but not to worry, that it was Chinese blood and would make me smarter. Obviously the doctor was of Chinese background.
This scene was repeated by an Indian, then Malay doctors, offering better looks, sexual endurance etc etc. I appreciated that they had this routine to cheer up a critical patient and thought, at the time, that If I had more energy It would be enough material for a decent stand up bit.

Please get well soon :pray:

12 Likes

Are you still talking about the British end?
Don’t worry, at your age this is completely normal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are you kidding? this is the perfect opportunity! Who would want to deny you your last wish? :grin:

8 Likes

You’ve got a few more laps in you yet Shiadoa.

2 Likes

I was going to write something witty in order to give you a laugh but, I just read you’re British so I’ll keep it simple. There is no quit.

1 Like

No kidding. If @shiadoa can’t give us at least one Penthouse story about miraculous deathbed resurrections and sudden lesbians then I no longer know who we can trust. Who exactly is he sick for if he can’t tell us that much?

Not that I mean any additional burden, @shiadoa. Just whatever it takes to come back and tell us the story(s) we all know must have happened there.

PS Just come back to us, we’ll ignore what I wrote as needs be. Just come back, all we want.

4 Likes